Tub heater

Users who are viewing this thread

handymanman

Reaction score
Not sure if this sure go here or electrical.
I am installing a new American standard corner whirlpool tub and am planning on putting in a inline water heater but not sure of how to hook it up on the electrical side. It has the regular 110 hookup but then it has two place on the outside of the heater where two wires have to hook up to the tub motor. Not sure where they go. Any ideas .

Thanks

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Did you tub come with installation instructions?? Here is the instructions for one model of AmStd. It shows the heater and motor wiring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smellslike$tome

Plumbing Company Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.themastersplumbingco.com
Not sure if this sure go here or electrical.
I am installing a new American standard corner whirlpool tub and am planning on putting in a inline water heater but not sure of how to hook it up on the electrical side. It has the regular 110 hookup but then it has two place on the outside of the heater where two wires have to hook up to the tub motor. Not sure where they go. Any ideas .

Thanks

Is this for your house or a customers?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks