Tub and shower valve/trim recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

Chrisexv6

Reaction score
Currently remodelling our 2nd full bath. We have a relatively new Delta rough in valve and trim set, but the wife wants something more modern looking. Im not quite sure Delta has a trim kit in the look she is going for, so Im open to looking at different brands and replacing the valve as well as the trim.

Im a sucker for all-metal stuff, it angers me that a lot of the trims today are expensive as all get out and end up being at least 75% plastic. So, are there any good trims out there that are actually all-metal? We're looking for a minimalistic look....flat circular control panel, simple stick-type handle, etc.

Moen has a few possibilities but then I wonder about brands like Grohe, HansGrohe, Toto, etc.

Am I better off sticking with Delta and/or Moen just because of parts and warranty availability? Or are there alternative brands that are just as good or better?

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks