Trying to identify shower

Users who are viewing this thread

adam - boomrat

Reaction score
I moved into a new condo and the shower is having some issues. I've been told that I need a new thermoregulator but need to know the model number/brand of the shower before ordering. There are no records of the shower being installed and no brand name on it. Can anyone help me identify what company makes this shower??
IMG_2397.JPG

Sluggo

Reaction score
Have you looked carefully for a name that might be very lightly etched or any kind of logo, even on the underside of the various chrome pieces or the topside of the shower head?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
How about a picture of the faucet from the front? Your angle makes everything blend together, but IF I interpret what I can see properly, you have a hot and a cold handle, and if so, you DO NOT have a "thermoregulated" faucet, and cannot adapt that one to be thermostatically controlled. You probably need an entirely different faucet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks