Trying To Find Brand Of Bathroom Sink Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

glenn bloomer

Reaction score
I can't find the brand of this bathroom sink faucet. I did find out that a Danco 4Z-10H valve stem fits into the piece of 1" faucet pipe. Can anyone out there help me?
Thanks
Glenn

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 294

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
What are you trying to do?
Replace stems? - remove one of the stems, take it to a plumbing shop and try to match it. Many stems look like they fit, but they don't.

glenn bloomer

Reaction score
What are you trying to do?
Replace stems? - remove one of the stems, take it to a plumbing shop and try to match it. Many stems look like they fit, but they don't.
I need to replace the special hose that runs horizontal from the 1" pipe to the spout. It's a braided stainless steel line with a nut on one end and a special male end that threads into a block under the spout. The hose I need looks similar to Decor Star VSF12-27 or VCCUNCINE hose or Alise hose, but I'm told by a plumbing supply store that all the male ends are different/special to every brand of faucet. Thus, they need to know the brand/Mfg. or the faucet. I don't see any markings on the faucet telling me the brand.Mfg.
Thanks again!
Glenn

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think it's 3/8".

However, there is no thinking or assuming in plumbing, so, to save time and guessing, take the faucet out, go to the supply house and match the supply hose right there.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks