Toto WT153M Aquia dual flush in wall toilet running

Users who are viewing this thread

Cathy Kilgallen

Reaction score
Our toilet keeps running after flushing. Called a plumber who told me that’s what you get when you buy these fancy a— toilets. I don’t know how to fix it. Order a flush valve and I’ll try to figure out how to put it in. Do you think this is what’s wrong? Could it be anything else? Can anyone give me any advice on how to fix it? Walk me through it? What part I need to purchase? Thank you so much for your help. Every person who visits has to use our master bathroom. Hope you can help! You have no idea how much it is appreciated!

upload_2021-11-19_16-54-34.jpeg

Attachments

• index.php.jpeg
    index.php.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 256

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Last edited:

Cathy Kilgallen

Reaction score
Thank you ! He said it’s the fill valve not the flush valve he told me to order. Could that be what’s wrong? If you push down on the gray thing you pull up to flush when covers are off, it stops running. He doesn’t know. Or, should I buy both and have it replaced? I’m perplexed. I appreciate that you answered me right away! Your amazing! Wish you lived around here!

thu134-fill-valve.jpg

THU134 TOTO fill valve

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks