Users who are viewing this thread

LizW

Reaction score
In the midst of a master bath remodel. Had selected the Toto Drake II Connect+ with S350e washlet seat at Universal height. Now husband says the Totos Drakes we currently have in our house are higher than he wants. 3 measure 16.75" and 1 at 17" to top of base. Not including the seat. I do agree they seem little high. I like a Toto toilet and think their washlet seat is good. Although some on this forum say not so great. I am open to suggestions but need to make decision asap. I am in the midst of looking through all toto specs to see if all universal height the same.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The spec on universal is 16-1/8" aprox
They pour them larger and then they shrink in the kiln. You can also pick up a Squatty Potty which raises the feet. I'm seeing a lot of them in homes now. A foot stool for the feet.

I have an Ultramax II with Washlet in my Master. I like them both.

LizW

Reaction score
The spec on universal is 16-1/8" aprox
They pour them larger and then they shrink in the kiln. You can also pick up a Squatty Potty which raises the feet. I'm seeing a lot of them in homes now. A foot stool for the feet.

I have an Ultramax II with Washlet in my Master. I like them both.
Ultra max II vs Drake vs Carlyle?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Ultra max II vs Drake vs Carlyle?

Pretty much the same performance.
The original Ultramax and Drake had standard height and ADA height. The rinse was straight down the bowl and CEFIONTECT was an option.
The II series is universal height and gets the Tornado flush with the rinse that swirls and the smooth bowl finish.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks