Toto Unifit & Water Supply Location

Users who are viewing this thread

MrJAG

Reaction score
I've been researching the Toto Unifit system for hours, but can't seem to find a concrete answer to my current toilet situation. I have a 14in rough-in with a water supply line that is 6.5in left of center. I've read that certain Toto models can accommodate water lines as close as 5.5in left of center, HOWEVER, my water line comes straight up through a slab floor and not from the wall as nearly every other installing I've seen. Does this mean I'm boned?

The Toto Unfit my last-ditch hope to move my toilet seat back a few inches, as my bathroom is incredibly crammed. Unfortunately, the home just isn't worth the cost of tearing out slab to move plumbing around.

Reach4

Reaction score
The threads below apply to Vespin II. Others may be wider.
https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/vespin-ii-fit-installation-question.60385/
https://terrylove.com/forums/index....toto-toilet-wrt-to-water-supply-outlet.61652/

Note that there is a little plate, that gives access to the screw. that velcros into place. You would need a little space to slide that in. I think you would have space.

Are you measuring to the right edge of the pipe, or the center of the pipe. If 6.5, to the center, that is a lot different than 6.5 to the side. Also note that there is some range in where you position the Unifit left and right due to the closet bolt holes in the adapter being slots. So test the position that you want the base to be before drilling the 4 holes.
index.php

MrJAG

Reaction score
Thank you for the response, because I definitely needed the extra information!

The stated 6.5in measurement is from the side of the pipe to the center of the toilet - NOT the center of the supply line. I seen that you posted pictures of the Vespin II being 12in wide, which makes me believe it can squeeze in there - but at the narrowest of margins.... It would make my day to learn that there is hope for me yet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks