Toto ultramax I, e-max, slow draining

Users who are viewing this thread

KyivanRus

Reaction score
Hi,

This is a video of my toilet’s slow flushing. Flush is 1.28 gal, e-max. Takes 30 seconds to drain.

Does it mean there is still a clog, even if it drains relatively quickly? It was a very fast 1-2 second drain before.. I’ve used this device with a lengths of 3 feet and goes all the way into the main drain hole freely. I can’t inserted it much (only maybe several/several+ inches into the siphon hole, but it’s probably because it just doesn’t fit(?)

32BE4007-1B49-4293-B6C6-8949EE8E3050.jpeg

Toilet is a few months old. Tank refills just fine (and quickly) after a flush. I’ve flushed like 40 times with the same result as in the above video. Please advise on resolution other than calling in a plumber (next step)

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Clog or other obstruction. If not in the WC, then down in the drain. Have to pull it and check.
BTW, that is a less than optimal WC auger. General makes better with a bigger head.
If you have kids, it is a toy stuck in the trapway.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks