Toto UltraMax (first version) or Supreme II

Users who are viewing this thread

Devin1

Reaction score
I am considering two new toilets and unfortunately have a 30.5” shelf above the toilet. I’m looking for a toilet prioritizing flushing strength (nothing left on sides of bowl) and no clogs.

Two seem to fit and be equal or smaller than current (which affords enough room to work inside tank).

1. Toto UltraMax 1.6 gpf, standard height, elongated - MS854114SG
2. Toto Supreme II 1.28 gpf, universal height, elongated - MS634114CEFG

Between these, any recommendations based on flushing effectiveness?

Besides height diff and water usage, any other reason I might select one or the other?

I’ve read through the forum and found that at one point Terry said UltraMax > Ultimate > Supreme, however in this case I’m comparing UltraMax vs Supreme II.

Thank you,

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The II series are nicer. Better rinse and better bowl finish. I would go with the Supreme II, MS634114CEFG
Okay the MS854114SG also has the good bowl finish, that one works too. The edge goes to the Supreme though.

ms854_sg_wallpaper.jpg

MS854114SG
TOTO Ultramax

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks