TOTO Ultramax 1.6 vs Ultramax 2 1.28

Users who are viewing this thread

HomeSlicer

Reaction score
Which one flushes better? Which one is more prone to clogging? Ultramax 1 has G-Max flush. Ultramax 2 has Tornado flush. Please compare and contrast how these perform with respect to clogging.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Some people here have one of each...their reports indicate very little perceptible difference between the two. From what I've heard, the primary difference is in better calibrating the fill/flush valve so that it doesn't waste water better...IOW, they pretty much flush the same. Most toilets overfill slightly (the bowl must be full to work right), and that excess just goes down the drain unnoticed. The 1.28 minimizes that overflow.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Bought the Ultramax II and it is terrible. Clogs 1 out of 3 times that I use it.

Then, as noted in the other thread in which you are participating, it is either a defective unit (highly unlikely), or it is not installed properly, or it is not the model you think you received, or there is something about the way users are using it that is very-unusual. I'm guessing an installation issue.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks