Toto Toilet compatible with Delta Victorian lever?

Users who are viewing this thread

FunNut

Reaction score
I'm brand new here, so easy does it! I've read a LOT and done a search to see if my question was already asked and answered. No joy.

DH and I are building an adobe home about one hour from Santa Fe, NM. Due to the economy and not being able to sell our current home, we're building the new one in phases and there will only be one bathroom in this round of construction. The location is beyond extremely remote, we are truly "out there" in the mountains. So, choices of toilet, faucets, etc. are really significant due to the non-availability of plumbers. We frequently hear, "You live where? Never heard of it," and similar.

I've spent the past three days researching faucets and valves, a complicated subject for the novice. I've decided to go with Delta faucets, etc., chiefly due to "made in North America," warranty, and availability of parts.

This question is specific. I'm going to choose a Toto skirted toilet, probably Soiree or Guinevere, and we'll have a washlet. The bathroom faucets, shower, and accessories will be Delta Victorian in "Venetian Bronze." I think the chrome lever that comes with the toilet will look ridiculous with all the ORB in the bathroom. Will the Delta Victorian toilet lever work with the Toto toilet? Is it difficult to install/adapt?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Sorry for the length of the post, but it seems smart to provide some background to get the best advice.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The spec sheet shows these trip lever finishes available on the Soiree
(#CP) Chrome Plated
(#BN) Brushed Nickel
(#PN) Polished Nickel​
(#PB) Polished Brass

But, probably not a good match on any of those. The handle sometimes will fit on the stock lever...don't have enough experience with that to tell if you definately will fit.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Levers are pretty generic.

Mostly you have side mount and front mount.
With a brass rod, you can do a little bending if needed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks