Toto Supreme - Toilet Flange Height

Users who are viewing this thread

GasGuzz

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Dan… First time post, been lurking for a little while (and learned about Toto here).

Just tiles the master bath and getting ready to raise flange and install toilet.
My reading tells me the consensus (albeit still contentious) is to set the bottom of the 4x3 flange flush with the FF/tile, so the top of the flange is ~1/4†above FF.

I’ll be using a no funnel/horn wax ring (jumbo, I think). I don’t like the twist-n-set as it reduces the ID to 2-1/2â€, so my current plan is to use 2 1/2" spacers with glue-sealant.
1.) Well, I’m looking at the Supreme horn and it’s flush to the bottom/base. Wouldn’t the horn then be sitting on the flange and (might possibly) rock the toilet?
2.) Doesn’t the toilet-horn/flange need some gap to compress the wax ring?
3.) There is a slight ~1/.8†skew front to back, higher in the front. Is this a problem?

Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks