Toto Pacifica & another wall mount question

Users who are viewing this thread

Belmont

Reaction score
Hello,
We are remodelling our guest bathroom, which is small, so we wanted to go w/ a wall mount toilet. We had a plumber at our house repairing something and asked him about it. He was totally unfamiliar w/ wall mount toilets but told us that our bathroom wall only had 2 inches for the in-wall parts. I browsed through this forum and thought I saw that the requirement was for 6inches. Is this the case? If so, we will not be able to use a wall mount toilet.

Question 2: If we don't go w/ the wall mount, we liked the look and smaller size of the Toto Pacifica MS90414 1 piece toilet (cost is ~$1300). We're willing to pay more to get the look we want, but has anyone installed/ heard anything about this particular TOTO model? If so, comments?

Thanks!

PS -- Our #1 choice was the Toto Neorest 500 -- but the price tag of ~$3400 just seemed too out there -- especially for a toilet.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I think I sell the Pacifica for $910
It works pretty much like the Toto Ultimate for performance.
I've installed a few of them, several for some customers.

cst804s-terrylove-1.jpg

I sell the Neorest 500 for $2280
It comes with the washlet seat.

With the wall mounts, you will need six inch walls.
That is a lot of weight to support. Some install them with 8" walls.

neo_500_top.jpg

TOTO Neorest 500

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks