Toto Nexus air tub question

Users who are viewing this thread

wsizemore

Reaction score
These tubs come as right and left model, with the air compressor and heater mounted on the designated side.

I have an opportunity to buy a right hand model at a very good price. Unfortunately the access will need to be on the left side. I have been told that with the exception of the tub mounted switch, both the heater and compressor can be relocated from the right side to the left.

Does anyone have any information about this? Has anyone done it previously with good result?

Thanks

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Unless it has an apron, I'm not sure it makes much difference. Right and left-hand tubs are generally which end the drain is on and, if it has a tiling flange, which side is open to the room. Often, there isn't room to move the motor from one end to the other, and otherwise, it really doesn't make much difference. One side to the other probably isn't much of an issue.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks