Toto Neorest 500 not flushing

Users who are viewing this thread

ryzvy

Reaction score
I have a Toto Neorest 500 that had been working flawlessly for the past 10 years ago, but unfortunately a couple of days ago after a flush the bowl is not filling anymore. When I press the Flush button on the remote I hear the flushing noise and I see water jetting up out of the nozzle at the bottom of the bowl but no water flows out of the two nozzles at the top of the bowl that are supposed to refill the bowl. If I refill the bowl with a pitcher sometimes the bowl refills itself a couple of times but then stops filling again (it's completely random). I called Toto and they asked me to check the filter for any blockage. I cleaned out the filter with no success. I don't think it's a water pressure issue because the bidet still works fine and when I flush I can see water jetting up from the bottom nozzle. Any idea what's going on and how I can fix this? Any advice would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!

ryzvy

Reaction score
Just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. This should be in the toilet forum. My apologies.

Alvind

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a similar issue with my Neorest 500. Did you able to resolve not flashing issue?

Thank you,
Alvin

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
It sounds like the flush valve isn't working. But a 500 requires 9-13 gpm to function properly is why they asked if the valve filter was clogged. Likely needs a new flush valve tho. I'd call TOTO back and have them go through it with you.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks