Toto Legato

Users who are viewing this thread

Tex13

Reaction score
Can I install a toto legato in this space?
I assume I will need an adapter for the supply line.

Attachments

• 20170916_230143.jpg
    20170916_230143.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 344

Tex13

Reaction score
Is this a Dahl Skirted Toilet Installation Kit? Or another specialty part? Can you tell what size I need? My tile guy hired his brother to work on my plumbing. I will hire a different plumber to finish. The brother doesn't seem to know much about Toto. Although he has a fleet of custom painted vans....
Thanks a million for the response & photo!

legato_03.jpg

It might fit just fine.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
That's just a quarter-turn ball valve with a small handle.

The Dahl kit basically puts a 90-degree bend on the end of the pipe from the wall, so that it doesn't protrude too far into the room, and then puts a nice Dahl quarter-turn valve on the end of that. Reach's photo link shows how it works.

In lieu of the Dahl valve, you could just put a 90 bend on the end and rig your own valve on the end of that. However, the Dahl kit looks nicer and may be easier to attach for a novice.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks