Toto Flapper Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Kinsykins

Reaction score
The chain broke off from the flapper on our Toto toilet, but I can't see anywhere to re-attach it. The flapper is all soft rubber with no holes that I can see. Does anyone know how to reattach the chain? Thank you.

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
What model toilet? On my Drakes, the chain attaches to a ring attached dead center in the flapper -- there's a little protrusion coming up from the flap with a hole in it for the ring.

Kinsykins

Reaction score
It is a Lloyd

And there is nothing on top of the flapper to attach the chain to (no ring, hole, etc.) That's precisely the problem. It also doesn't look like anything broke off (no apparent damage to the top of the flapper).

Thanks.

abak_lloyd.jpg

TOTO Lloyd with the softclose Maple seat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
The Lloyd uses the G-Max flapper old number THU138S (RED) new number is the THU175S (DARK PINK) it should have two nibs on the top where the chain pushes into.
THU175S.JPG
If you want to buy at Lowes it is
Item # 125475
Model # 2021PK

thu175s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks