toto eco toilet & 11.25" rough-in

Users who are viewing this thread

littlered

Reaction score
hi, terry, great forums! we have a 1960 ranch and want to replace the 3 toilets with HET toilets. i was thinking of the toto eco drake or eco ultramax -- i like the look/1-piece design of the ultramax. but is one a better performer than the other? i have an 11.25" rough-in in one bathroom. will these work? or do you have a better suggestion? oh, and one last: is this CEFIONTECT something to go for? we have little kids. 2 (almost 3) ... :) :) :) THANKS!!

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

GramGram

Reaction score
Less than 12" rough-in

I did a lot of research trying to decide on a low-flow toilet. I was really annoyed to find that the toilet I had wanted so desparately would not install easily into my space with less than a 12" rough-in. I found Terry's web-site and eventually went with the Eco-Drake. I am so happy with it! (b0th the toilet AND the web-site!):)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks