Toto Connelly-Thumbs Up

Users who are viewing this thread

Prange

Reaction score
I recently had a Toto Connelly installed. I had reservations about the dual-flush system. It has that two-direction flush handle - .9 gal and 1.28 gal.

Works like a dream in both modes. The Dual-Cyclone definitely flushes cleaner than my Drake in the other bathroom.

I really tested that 1.28 gal flush last night-(Mexican food and beer). No stripes, one tiny spot about 1/4" in diameter.

It has a rectangular base, so its perfect for covering up a large area where an old toilet sat.

connelly_toilet.jpg

cst494_inside_tank_3.jpg

cst494_k01.jpg

cst494_k02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I recently had a Toto Connelly installed. I had reservations about the dual-flush system. It has that two-direction flush handle - .9 gal and 1.28 gal.

Works like a dream in both modes. The Dual-Cyclone definitely flushes cleaner than my Drake in the other bathroom.

I really tested that 1.28 gal flush last night-(Mexican food and beer). No stripes, one tiny spot about 1/4" in diameter.

It has a rectangular base, so its perfect for covering up a large area where an old toilet sat.

connelly_toilet.jpg

cst494_inside_tank_3.jpg

cst494_k01.jpg

cst494_k02.jpg

Reach4

Reaction score
It looks like that unit has a lot of clearance behind it, for those who might need to deal with a baseboard radiator, a centered supply, or whatever.

Prange

Reaction score

connelly_toilet.jpg

cst494_inside_tank_3.jpg

cst494_k01.jpg

cst494_k02.jpg
Thank you for the pics.

Wallijonn

Reaction score
The Dual-Cyclone definitely flushes cleaner than my Drake in the other bathroom.

You may want to re-evaluate in 3 to 6 months time, after the bowl has broken in, say with mineral buildup which may affect the wash down rate, which may be what is ailing your Drake. I wax my bowl once a month and I occasionally have problems with #3 (liquid solids) and #4 (solid liquids).

How does the handle work? Upwards for solids, backward for liquid? 1/2 upward for liquids, full upward for solids? Is there some sort of tactile detent built in?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks