Toto Connect+ system - OK to buy parts (toilet+washlet) separately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Shawn D

Reaction score
Hi folks!

I'm looking to get two of the Toto Carolina II Connect+ S350E toilets to refit my parents' home. It appears that the two parts - the Connect+ toilet (CST644CEFGT20) and the Connect+ washlet (SWT584T20) are available separately online for quite a bit less than the system (MW644584CEFG).

Is it OK to purchase separately? Do I risk missing any necessary accessories? Will the 1-year warranty on either toilet/washlet be affected?

Also, I cannot, for the life of me, find the instructions on how the Connect+ washlet uh, connects to the Connect+ toilet on the Toto website...I'm particularly interested in how the "concealment" aspect works.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
There is a 2-3/8" hole on the top of the bowl that the water supply goes through.
It doesn't matter how you buy it. They come in separate boxes anyway.
You will still see the hose and the cord. Just not as much.

Last edited:

Shawn D

Reaction score
Thank you very much, Terry! Incidentally, when a plumbing supply house says an item must be ordered directly from Toto with "4-5 weeks lead time", is that estimate accurate in your experience or does Toto ship things out sooner?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Thank you very much, Terry! Incidentally, when a plumbing supply house says an item must be ordered directly from Toto with "4-5 weeks lead time", is that estimate accurate in your experience or does Toto ship things out sooner?

That depends on when your supplier reorders. In the Seattle area I hear 2-3 weeks for whatever needs to come from the factory.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Some suppliers will only order things once a week, or sometimes even longer intervals. They might do this to ensure that their average order is large enough to avoid some of the hassles with single units (things are both cheaper for them and safer if they fill a pallet) or to overcome some minimum volume price points...so, some of the time may be just the location that you order it from. Then, you have processing time at the factory or distribution point that may or may not delay things. IF they won't drop-ship, the time to get it to their facility, then processed, and shipped back to you adds some time in there as well. Worst case, they're on the west coast, the factory is on the east, and you are as well...then the thing might have to cross the country twice!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks