Toto C100 Connect+ Washlet sprays down but not up

Users who are viewing this thread

BobHelm

Reaction score
I have a Toto C100 Washlet that stopped spraying up. It sprays down as when you press the Wand Cleaning button, but if you press Front, Rear or Gentle Rear, it is supposed to squirt up but instead squirts down.
What gives?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Likely needs the wand replaced. They do repairs in Ontario CA. Not sure if they do in home repair for bidet seats or if you have to mail it in.

BobHelm

Reaction score
You happen to know how to remove the wand to inspect it? It seems the wand works in all other regards except it refuses to squirt "up".

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm not intimately familiar with that model. How old is the unit? And it could be that the valve that sends water to each function of the wand has gone bad too. Usually those are replaced together.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
There isn't anything inside of these units for someone that doesn't have access to parts to fix. Only trained technictians have access to any internal parts. However I think its the same wand as in the N500. It should have a long thin band that extends and retracts the wand, a couple hoses that supplies the self cleaning water and one that supplies the wand wash water. There are 2 nozzles on the top that do the bidet functions and one at the bottom that must be a drain? not sure, but when I plunged water through the wand and held the top nozzles closed, water did come out the bottom.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think this may be the wand in the C100... but im not entirely certain.
Toto Wand.jpg

BobHelm

Reaction score
Thanks for the information, TR. (Been away for the weekend; didn't see your response till just now.) It sounds like I should try replacing the whole mechanism (pictured above)? Can you suggest where to find such a part online?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, TR. (Been away for the weekend; didn't see your response till just now.) It sounds like I should try replacing the whole mechanism (pictured above)? Can you suggest where to find such a part online?
These parts are not available to the public. It takes a trained technician to diagnose and replace the parts supplied directly from Toto.

Val727

Reaction score
I have a Toto C100 Washlet that stopped spraying up. It sprays down as when you press the Wand Cleaning button, but if you press Front, Rear or Gentle Rear, it is supposed to squirt up but instead squirts down.
What gives?
TOTO no longer services the C100 and they're the only ones that would have the part or be able to replace it. It's junk.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks