Toto Aquia, Soiree, UltraMax

Users who are viewing this thread

the homeowner

Reaction score
How about preference rankings from most desired to least desired for the Aquia II/III, Soiree, UltraMax?

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I can comment on the Soiree. It, like the Guinevere, has Toto's new "double cyclone" bowl wash. It is really unique and does a great job keeping the bowl clean. I've had one for a couple years and would definitely recommend getting a Toto with this feature.

abak_soiree_1.jpg

TOTO Soiree pedestal lav, faucet and toilet suite

Last edited by a moderator:

clappr

Reaction score
Soiree performance

I am getting ready to install a soiree. But upon closer inspection, I notice that the flange adapter is rather narrow.. approx 2 1/2 inch diameter. Let me cut to the chase. I am a very big guy and purchased this toilet thinking I won't have to keep a plunger close by the rest of my life. I am having my doubts about this toilet and don't want to install it because I am unsure of how it will perform. I would rather have the most powerful flushing a home toilet can provide. I am also very tall and chose the soiree bc of its tall seating height. Anything you can tell me about this soiree's ability?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Most people that have the Soiree say that it works very well.
That is one of the reasons that I put it at the top of my list.

Flushes well
Easier to keep clean with the CEFIONTECT bowl fiinish
Double cyclone rinse
The sides of the bowl don't show the trapway, so that's easier to clean.

Or you could just install the ADA Drake, and that works well too.

If you have a medical condition that requires a larger trapway, you could go to a Caroma, however the bowls don't stay as clean.

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I am getting ready to install a soiree. But upon closer inspection, I notice that the flange adapter is rather narrow.. approx 2 1/2 inch diameter. Let me cut to the chase. I am a very big guy and purchased this toilet thinking I won't have to keep a plunger close by the rest of my life. I am having my doubts about this toilet and don't want to install it because I am unsure of how it will perform. I would rather have the most powerful flushing a home toilet can provide. I am also very tall and chose the soiree bc of its tall seating height. Anything you can tell me about this soiree's ability?

Not to worry! I am also a big guy and have not had to plunge this toilet. I don't know how Toto does it, but somehow it just plain works.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks