Toto Aquia II flush issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Ted Waller

Reaction score
Since purchasing my Toto 5 years ago I have had 2 problems: skid marks and a flush that is not strong enough. I'm thinking that if I could increase the amount of water in the bowl and increase the water per flush it might help. Is it possible to make these adjustments and if so, how?

Sorry if these have been previously answered but I searched unsuccessfully for the answers.

Reach4

Reaction score
I'm thinking that if I could increase the amount of water in the bowl
Note where the water level is, possibly using an existing mark as a reference.

Add some water to raise the level a bit. If the water falls back to the level it was at within a few minutes, you cannot raise the level of the water in the bowl. If the water stays up, that means there is something to work on in that area.

You may be able to raise the tank fill level.

https://www.totousa.com/filemanager_uploads/product_assets/0GU031_DUAL_FLUSH_TOILET_IM.pdf says
Water Level Adjustment
1) Remove the tamper proof key (see Ill. 3) and turn the upper half of the valve counter-clockwise to unlock it (see Ill. 4). Pull up the valve and set it to the desired water level, then turn it clockwise until the valve snaps into the locked position. 2) Turn on the water supply.

NOTE: The tamper proof key is optional and may be used to prevent further adjustment.​
If this is not your model, check the owner's manual for your model.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks