TOTO Aquia buttons

Users who are viewing this thread

chicken32

Reaction score
Hey, recently got a TOTO Aquia dual flush toliet installed, and I've noticed that the two buttons on top kind of stick to each other, if i were to push the 3 Litre button, is there a solution to this problem?
Thanks

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
First make sure the button is lined up with the flush valve underneath the tank lid.
Sometimes the button is on an angle and gets stuck.
If it is call back to where you bought it from and tell them to give you a new one, it has a one year warranty.
The part number is a THU221-CP for chrome button.

MikeO

Reaction score
I have a similar problem with mine. Buttons on the tank lid are not lined up well with the buttons on the valve underneath (off to the side of the "half flush" button). Sometimes I get the half flush when I want the full flush. Not sure a new flush valve would solve this but if anyone has heard of this problem I'd gladly accept any advice . . .

MIke

hlouiesj

Reaction score
Toto Aquis buttons

I installed two Toto Aquia toilets. One button set work fine the other one had a slight problem with the bigger button(used for larger flush), rubbing a little a bit against the smaller button as it get pushed. I swappedthe cover on the good one on with the cover on the bad one and still the bad cover had the problem. It is not the toilet valve problem but the plastic buttons and the button assembly, which is also made of plastic. All it takes, is little bit of off alignment and the two buttons will develop a little fiction, or rub against each other or against the button assembly. I pushed the two buttons up and down in the assembly for a while after removing it from the cover to develop some wear on it. Then I sprayed a little W2-40 oil on the buttons and the between the button s and the assembly to give it a little more freedom of movement. That seems to have helped some. You might try that. Short of that, just get another whole assembly unit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks