Toto Aquia in wall tank content dripping sound

Users who are viewing this thread

J Strick

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have the TOTO Aquai in wall tank, works great except a constant dripping sound in the tank. Every time you flush and the water comes back up it just keeps filling and then a dripping sound like water slowly dripping into the blue tube. It is constant and only stops when I turn off the water supply and drain the tank.

Any ideas on how to stop the dripping sound?

Thank you,
J

Reach4

Reaction score
Any ideas on how to stop the dripping sound?
I think you are saying that the dripping sound continues, even over an hour.

I would try lowering the fill level in the tank, or at least check the level.
Adjusting the Water Level in the Tank
1) Follow the procedure to remove the flush valve, then push down on the red tab in the right side of the tank and pull on the fill valve assembly with bracket. NOTE: There is no need to remove the hose from the fill valve.
2) Turn the adjustment screw clockwise to increase the water level and counterclockwise to lower it.
3) Replace the fill valve and flush valve and open the stop valve.
4) Check the water level and adjust as necessary until it reaches 3/4” below the overflow tube.
I have never tried this, and maybe it is too hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The push pad is easy to remove, which it sounds like you have already done.
There is an adjustment for the fill valve level. It's either adjusted too high, or there is a leaking flapper. Like mentioned above, the water level in the tank should remain below the overflow tube.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks