Toto 1.6 gpf vs. 1.28 gpf? Double Cyclone vs. G-Max?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Bosun, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Bosun

Bosun New Member

Teacher
    I have an Ultramax 1.6 that works great. Any insight on how the new 1.28 toilets work? How about Double Cyclone?

2. SteveW

SteveW DIY Senior Member

I have 2 Ultramax II/Gwyneth's, which are 1.28 Double Cyclone units. Work great, and would definitely buy them again if I were in the market for a new toilet.

Do a search on this unit on this site and you'll get other feedback, and even a YouTube video of it flushing.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Runs with bison

Runs with bison Member

My in-laws have the 1.6 gpf Ultramax (that's what got me interested in Toto in the first place.) I have had three EcoDrake 1.28 gpf's for going on 4 months now. They all work very well. I don't have any experience with the double cyclones.