tool rental

Users who are viewing this thread

mneese

Reaction score
I am replumbing my house with a viega homerun system,I would like to use all viega fittings but can't find anywhere in Oklahoma to rent a press for the stainless steel clamps .what is the best alternative to these fittings,I am thinking about using oetiker stainless steel cinch clamps with vanguard fittings or if anyone can tell me where I can rent a press either online or in Oklahoma I will stick strictly with all viega products.

Jastori

Reaction score
One option is to buy the tool used on ****, and then resell when you are done. Often, you can resell for basically the same as the price you bought for.

mneese

Reaction score
Considered that but right now I don't have 6-8 hundred dollars to buy all three size tools,figured renting would be a cheaper way to go if I can find a place to rent it and my local supplier does not rent them

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks