Took out shower and installed a tub shower combo

Users who are viewing this thread

Shae127827

Reaction score
My shower was working perfect and we took it out to put in a tub shower.When we turn the middle knob for the shower to come on they are very little pressure because it's coming out more in the tub then shower. Please help because I don't know what it could be

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
Assuming that the tub shower valve is the same as before the change out and it was not touched. When you had the shower pan was the middle knob ever turned or was it turned after the change out? You probably need to remove the handle to inspect, clean out or replace the valve stem. I'm suspecting that it was just recently been turned after many years of not being used and it just jamb up with debris or the washer or o rings have dried out and become hard. this is a more modern one. The brass one is an older design.

31ghhmjQYPL._AC_US218_.jpg
15690.jpg.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks