Toilet Won't Flush Completely

Users who are viewing this thread

BlakeTX

Reaction score
Hello!

We recently moved into a house in the hill country and the house was built in 1998 and is on a septic. Anyhow.. one of the toilets (masterbath) wont flush completely.. I have checked the chain on the flapper to make sure there wasnt too much slack.. I even held it open once till all the water was out of the tank. But, the toilet will just not flush completely.. and if there is more "stuff" in the toilet, it is too weak to flush it down.. taking up to 5 or 6 flushes to get it down. Just recently though it doesnt seem to flush enough to clean out the bowl at all.. and the water does raise, but then it goes down within a few minutes. The water level also seems to rise when there is more in the toilet. When there is just liquid in the bowl.. the water doesnt get as high but it is still very weak and wont completely flush. The other toilet in the house works totally perfect and is fast to flush.

Its a Glacier Bay 1.6 gpf... Its also a non-floater type assembly.

I need some serious help!

Last edited:

BlakeTX

Reaction score
Interesting.. thanks guys. :) I will see if I can get it unclogged!

Thanks again!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks