Toilet Vertical Drain Rough-in

Users who are viewing this thread

theHaas

Reaction score
Every diagram I've found has the toilet flange draining to a closet bend before connecting to a soil stack.

I'm roughing in a 3" drain for a toilet on the 2nd floor house new construction. The Flange perfectly lines up with a 1st floor interior stud wall. Can I use a sanitary 3" 3" 2" T and drain vertically 12' to street 90 in the crawl space and then vent from same said T thru attic?

I pray you well and appreciate the assist

ryan

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
You can use a 3x3x2 wye with the 2" as your dry vent. A dry vent needs to come off on the vertical and stay vertical until 6" above the floor rim level. Here "vertical" includes up to 45 degrees off plumb.

Cheers, Wayne

theHaas

Reaction score
You can use a 3x3x2 wye with the 2" as your dry vent. A dry vent needs to come off on the vertical and stay vertical until 6" above the floor rim level. Here "vertical" includes up to 45 degrees off plumb.

Cheers, Wayne

Cheers, Wayne

thank you Wayne...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks