Toilet that will fit 10 3/4'' rough-in

Users who are viewing this thread

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
I've tried looking on product pages/installation guides/etc., if there even are any available, and none of the ones I have looked at have the actual measurement from the center of the bolts to the back of the tank, just the rough-in number. (Which seems to be more of a guideline. Even in some of the literature they say 'must be this length' only to say later on 'roughly this length'.) I did see several that were listed by people as fitting an 11'' rough-in but that does not help me.

My rough in distance is 10 3/4'' (10.8'' more exactly). Am I stuck with a 10'' toilet or are there any 12'' ones that people know of that would fit? The current one from the 60's is, from the one bit of info. I could find, a 12'' rough in toilet so I assume there are but I can not find that info anywhere.

Slab on grade house and I haven't had the old toilet up so I don't know if an offset would help me.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Of course any 10" will work.
I have also set TOTO Drake CST744E series at 10-7/8" and with a 2-5/8" horn going into 3", you have another 3/8" to work with if you move the bolts out a bit.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Toto's Drake 10" model or American Standard and Kohler certainly make 10" rough-in toilets.
All Toto's skirted models will accommodate the 10" space with purchase of the 10" Unifit kit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks