Toilet that flushes well and is not tall?

Users who are viewing this thread

TOTOshopper

Reaction score
We are big fans of the Toto Drake, the new versions are taller than the old version. I need to fit a toilet under a shelf that is 30 3/4 inches tall. (and obviously the toilet needs to be bit less than that to allow room to install it, and room to take the lid off and reach in and do maintenance. Just as importantly, we need a toilet that flushes well (comparable to the Toto Drake). Any suggestions?

Also, anyone have experience with the American Standard Colony toilet? I see it is only 26 3/16th inches tall.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Check the MaP ratings...only buy a toilet that flushes 1,000 grams (what they call the flush rating)
We refuse to install toilets where the shelf is not removable. Flat out reject installations that have a fixed shelf, PERIOD.

Eman85

Reaction score
I see you've read my American Standard experiences, not the standard I accept you're results may vary.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks