Toilet Tank Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

TDP

Reaction score
Hi,

I emptied my toilet tank then cleaned the inside of it with a spray cleaner. Now the water from my kitchen faucet tastes like the cleaner that I used to clean the tank, which is like drinking chemicals, and is messing with my stomach big time. Why is this happening? Its been doing this for a week now. Please, if someone knows why, help me.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I sure can't answer your question. There is NO WAY from the toilet tank can get into your water supply line that I can imagine.

TDP

Reaction score
I sure can't answer your question. There is NO WAY from the toilet tank can get into your water supply line that I can imagine.
Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Does the fact that I live in a studio apartment play a factor? It's a tiny apartment.

Reach4

Reaction score
Maybe your cleaner had some chlorine bleach, and your city has coincidentally upped its chlorine recently to handle some condition. Try letting your water sit in a pitcher for a day or so to see if that improves the taste.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks