Toilet Gurgles when Washer Drains?!

Users who are viewing this thread

sandypantz

Reaction score
This just started recently, and I've lived in this house for 3 years with the same appliances, plumbing and fixtures. When my 1st floor clothes washer drains, my toilet (also 1st floor) gurgles up air bubbles! :confused: I also have another toilet on the first floor, closer to the washer, but am not sure if that one gurgles as well. I'm a little scared to find out why this is happening all of a sudden! Has anyone heard of such a thing? :( Any help would be so greatly appreciated...

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
It's only gonna get uglier without intervention!

You have a Clogged/Restricted sewer line. You need a pro ASAP to clean the sewer line to prevent a full backup. The washer gives off more water faster than any other fixture it is an indicator that the worse is yet to come.

sandypantz

Reaction score
Thank You!!!

:eek: I will call today! I just KNEW it wasn't gonna be pretty... Thank You!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks