Toilet dual flush with cable broken

Users who are viewing this thread

CSF

Reaction score
Hoping someone here can help. I've got a dual flush toilet with a cable system where the cablê connection to the lid mounted button has broken. I have included the photos. Is there a simple way to replace this mount or do I have to buy a whole new assembly?

And if i can just replace the mount, can anybody identify the manufacturer as I cannot see any markings other than the flush button is VitrA?

Thanks

20191217_203019.jpg 20191217_203001.jpg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Without knowing the manufacture and model of the toilet / flush actuator I couldn't say. Find the stamp between the seat and the tank which should have a manufactures label.. Or those stamps in the porcelain that are visible in the first photo may help to identify what you have.

Reach4

Reaction score
If the toilet needed plunging more than once per year per per person, maybe take the opportunity to get a better-flushing toilet. The more effort that you put into this VitrA, the more you will tend to want to hold on to it.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
If the toilet needed plunging more than once per year per per person, maybe take the opportunity to get a better-flushing toilet. The more effort that you put into this VitrA, the more you will tend to want to hold on to it.

Totally missed Vitra... still never heard of that brand.

Houptee

Reaction score
The fluidmaster dual flush kit comes with all the parts new handle and flush valve only $25 they have it at all the big box stores. There is another brand danco makes similar kit.

duo_flush_12.jpg

duo_flush_system_package.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks