Tiny Bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Nohubcoupling

Reaction score
I’m attempting to put a shower, Knee high wall between toilet and shower and free standing sink by it,m. Whole room is 70x44.5 size bath Real small bathroom, but it’s what my wife wants.. Can it be done or do I forget the knee high wall and shower and just stick with toilet and free standing sink?? By the way, door will be opening out.. That makes a difference..
Thanks..

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Impossible.
The shower is 32", toilet 30" and the sink is 24"
That's 86"

taylor_tight_space.jpg

Taylor is looking for where they put the paper holder.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
And you need 24" in front of the toilet too. So if it projects 26" (toto entrada round front) from the back wall, that would need to be minimum 50"

So suppose you install a shower with tile on 3 walls, no curb and a glass panel between the shower and toilet. 31" for the shower, 1/2" for the glass, 15 to center to the toilet nets you 46.5" which leaves you roughly 23" for the sink... If you got a super tiny sink with the faucet off to the side you could probably convince an inspector that was OK..

Attachments

• Smol Bathroom.png
    Smol Bathroom.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks