Tighten a handle, Water Ridge kitchen F. 205674

Users who are viewing this thread

Tjstrain

Reaction score
I know this is an old subject but I'm trying to tighten up the handle on my mother in laws Water Ridge kitchen faucet, 205674. It just flops around. How do I get to the screw to tighten the handle. She doesn't want to replace the whole thing, and I would be the one doing it and really doesn't want to spend the time under her sink. She is fighting bone cancer right now so we're trying to help her in everyway we can. The faucet was already in the kitchen when she purchased the home. Thanks, TJ

Tjstrain

Reaction score
water-ridge-handle-tighten.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tjstrain

Reaction score
I just called the manufacturer, they are sending out new parts and I was told that I remove the little rubber plug and loosen up the Allen screw # 2 in the pic to remove the handle. To me the Allen screw looks to just lock in the other screw ( right below part #4) that screws into the hidden end of the handle.

Reach4

Reaction score
I don't know, but once you get in there, I suspect you will decide that the drawing was a bit misleading. Nice that you got the parts.

I hope your Allen wrench is a good one, because you would not want to round the screw socket.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks