Thoughts on Toto Dartmouth pedestal lav?

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Hi all,
We have a Dartmouth toilet in our MBR. For aesthetics, we are looking at two pedestal sinks with a small cabinet between them and a small accessory shelf rather than a full double vanity.

Right now I'm looking at the matching lav's, but haven't seen any pics of the Toto in an actual install, just the shopping / Toto website pics.

Just wondering if there are any quirks you don't like about them, pics installed, etc. I like some of the Kohler's as well, but matching the toilet would be nice.

Thanks in advance,
Anthony

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
dartmouth_pedestal.jpg

I thought it looke pretty cool.
And the color matches.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I have a Dartmouth toilet and like it a lot. That pedestal sink looks great beside the toilet.

Reaction score
Weird -- the new Dartmouth doesn't look like that one at all. No wings on the side and a much more square top:

cst754_minch_zoom.jpg

I guess they changed it for some reason (or the website and reseller links have the wrong pic).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks