Thoughts on Icera toilets please ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Pia

Reaction score
I have purchased the Icera Malibu II for a tiny powder room - I needed a toilet with a round seat not elongated and wanted a one piece, skirted for easy cleaning with the flush handle on the side (not the flush buttons on the top) and this fit the bill so jumped on it as it looked like (on some sites) that it might be discontinued as it was "unavailable" at many places I found - it was just delivered and I like the look of it a lot and as I need 2 more toilets (these can be elongated) I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Icera toilets?

The powder room probably won't be used that often (strange I know) so it isn't a huge deal if it's not great but if Icera does get great reviews here I might consider for our master and guest room or is there a brand/model that everyone loves/recommends for a one piece, skirted, side flush handle, elongated and not too wide (picky I know LOL) I had Toto in my last house and thought they were OK (Ultramax) but maybe the model I purchased wasn't the best (stains were an issue as well as not great flush/suction)

Thank you everyone - off to read through previous posts now (as I am new here) :)

Pia

Last edited:

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
MaP is an independent toilet testing org. and ideally, we NEVER install toilets unless they are rated with a MaP score of 1,000. Though, 800 may be acceptable to some.
https://www.map-testing.com/
I looked and unfortunately, that RF model you note is not on their tested list.
The ICERA Malibu II EL ADA do flush 1,000. but that's the extent of it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks