This really sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
Figured it was time to get the septic tank sucked. Last time it was done was about 18 years ago. Caught it just in time as the sludge level was getting close to the level of the outlet and the scum on top was pretty bad too. Had to use all the hose he had to reach the tank in the back yard.

ThisReallySucks.jpg

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
Ontario tried to pass a law mandating tanks get pumped every five years. Not everyone's system and lifestyle require that frequent pumping. There are just two of us and we know how to take care of a septic system, limiting what goes down the drain. There was much public outcry and so they backed down.

When I built on this property I over-sized both the field and the tank just to be on the safe side.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks