This is a GREAT forum -- deeply appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

dtraster

Reaction score
I love it that I can come here in the middle of my project, find answers to questions from professionals and experienced do-it-yourselfers. You all have made my bathroom project go much more smoothly than it otherwise would have and I appreciate the advice and Mr. Love for starting, hosting, and maintaining it.

Go Wichita State Shockers!!!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Thanks!

A lot of the pros are having fun with this too. We're all just working this to make sure everyone's plumbing project is a success. :) Keeping the America's first in plumbing.

petrie

Reaction score
Great forum, really appreciate it also. Some knowledge can only be gained by years of experience in a trade, and for you and others to give it away to DIYers is very generous.

Jim Mills

Reaction score
DIY'ers aren't the only ones that benefit here.....No one can know everything about everything, and reviewing & sharing info is good practice.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks