Think the motor is the problem

Users who are viewing this thread

padd_y17

Reaction score
Think the motor is the problem HELLLLLLP NOW PLS

Took the pump apart to check why i t was not pumping. Cleaned out all the salt build up and put it all back together. it was pumping fine for an hour then it stopped. i didn't take much notice until the following morning and when i went to t he pump house to find out why the pump had stopped, pushed the reset button it went for about 5-1- seconds then cut out. i checked everything before i took the pump off again...took the wet end off and plugged it in. the motor wouldn't start up without a shove. Pic_0107_120.jpg I have tried to put a pic in as an attachment so you can see where i am on the pump. I am thinking it is the bearings, but cannot get the cover off to have a look. Can you help.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks