Thermostatic shower valve. Newest and Bestest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nukedaddy

In the Trades
Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while, but want to take advantage of your collected years or experience and familiarity with new products. What is the best and fastest ractin thermostatic shower valve ? I have a tankless, and want more positive and safe control.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I have not compared reaction time for thermostatically controlled valves. But, my first experience with them was in a London hotel...it was obvious that the water pressure was fluctuating all over the place, but the valves they had installed were Grohe Thermostatically controlled ones and I never noticed a temperature change. I ended up putting one from them in my bathroom remodel. Now, it is entirely possible that they also incorporated a pressure balance valve in their design that would help prevent scalding, but from what I can tell in mine, it does not, and relies on the thermostatic properties of the control valve to handle the job.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks