Thanks Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

drew53813

Reaction score
Terry- Over the years I have joined various construction and DIY forums. Your forum by far is the best one I have joined, and I want to thank you for taking the time out to help me with my plumbing problems. Its guys like you who help us uneducated people learn plumbing, and help us out when we get in a bind. Thanks again! - Andrew

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Thanks Andrew,
That means a lot. Sometimes when things are going rough, I keep in mind that I can still help others. That thought keeps me from bouncing too low on my swings. :) Like maybe there is a purpose to my life.

Edit:
I'm also so glad to have great people on this forum. Many are experts with long years of experience in the construction fields.
I don't know much about wells, or some of the heating systems, and I certainly have not been plumbing since the days of poured lead. We have serveral people posting about tile, which though I have done a bit, prefer to hire out.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks