Thank You!

Users who are viewing this thread

wallbobby

Reaction score
I just wanted to post a thanks to Terry and all the contributors to this board. I just completed a total bathroom remodel that included opening up the basement slab, disconnecting a septic tank, creating all new plumbing under the slab (new walk in shower, toilet, lav) and teeing into sewer, including all the venting. I could not have done it without the information on this board. The new bath looks great and I saved 10's of thousands doing it myself.

wallbobby

Reaction score
HJ, for once, just take a thank you, and don't be a jerk. The 10's of thousands is the entire bathroom project, the final quote I got was $65k.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
HJ, for once, just take a thank you, and don't be a jerk. The 10's of thousands is the entire bathroom project, the final quote I got was $65k.

He can't help himself. I was laughing too when he wrote that.

I remember years ago the neighbor up my street told me he was getting his kitchen cabinets refaced for $50,000. I was a bit stunned when I heard that. Then he had me finish the plumbing for him, as the contractor didn't supply him a plumber. I did the work, billed the contractor, at which time I found out that the contractor was going out of business. I mentioned that to my neighbor and he said that he knew the contractor was going out of business, and that was my problem. It's a good thing his wife was nice, and she made him pay me. His son was good friends with my son, and often played at my home. The two boys were also on the same baseball team. Contracting can be funny.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks