1. banjo bud

banjo bud Member

I’d just like to thank everyone who helped me install my well and pump. I am up and running with a Gould’s shallow well pump feeding a PK1A tank with a CSV1A valve. Working perfectly. This job had many roadblocks that you guys helped me through. It’s a pretty unconventional well but it works. For those who don’t know, I am pulling water horizontally from a 4” PVC pipe that comes from a spring. It’s a pretty crazy set up with a well cap on the end of a horizontal pipe, and the
    1-1/4” PVC that comes out of the well cap is totally submerged for about 8’, then turns and goes underground to the house. I needed two unions and two 90’s right out of the well cap so I can undo them in order to remove the cap and line if needed. I’m excited getting this free water. I’ve only got about $800 in the whole job but a ton of hard labor.