Thank you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Banjo Bud

Reaction score
I’d just like to thank everyone who helped me install my well and pump. I am up and running with a Gould’s shallow well pump feeding a PK1A tank with a CSV1A valve. Working perfectly. This job had many roadblocks that you guys helped me through. It’s a pretty unconventional well but it works. For those who don’t know, I am pulling water horizontally from a 4” PVC pipe that comes from a spring. It’s a pretty crazy set up with a well cap on the end of a horizontal pipe, and the
1-1/4” PVC that comes out of the well cap is totally submerged for about 8’, then turns and goes underground to the house. I needed two unions and two 90’s right out of the well cap so I can undo them in order to remove the cap and line if needed. I’m excited getting this free water. I’ve only got about $800 in the whole job but a ton of hard labor.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks