Terry, you ship outside NW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Eudmin

Reaction score
Do you ship Toto's outside the NW area where you're located? Your shopping cart implies that the only delivery options are kind of local to you. I've been ordering porcelain from wherever online, but if you shipped cross country would buy from you.

Posting here instead of emailing because I bet other people wonder this too.

Baron

Reaction score
Do you ship Toto's outside the NW area where you're located? Your shopping cart implies that the only delivery options are kind of local to you. I've been ordering porcelain from wherever online, but if you shipped cross country would buy from you.

Posting here instead of emailing because I bet other people wonder this too.

If I could get a Toto from you cheaper (including shipping costs) than my closest dealer (cost + tax)-- then I would too.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I deliver the Seattle and Los Angeles area.
I have will call in Anchorage, Wasilla, Mt Vernon NY, Claremont CA, Bothell, Puyallup, Marysville, Seattle, Issaquah

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks