Terry - Which washlet to purchase for Ultramax II

Users who are viewing this thread

Rockstead

Reaction score
Hi Terry,

Couple of questions for you:

1. Which Toto washlet do you recommend for the Ultramax II and why?

2. Is there a difference buying the Ultramax II that includes the washlet, is it better integrated or cheaper?

3. Is th Ultramax II still one of your favorites?

4. Any concerns shipping a Toto? I'm worried about it breaking in transit.

Thank you Terry!

Rockstead

Reaction score
OK now I'm more confused because there is the new Ultramax II connect plus.

So if I'm even considering a washlet as an add on in the future, does the connect plu make more sense? Is it that much cleaner of a look.

Also regarding looks, can the wall outlet necessary for the washlet, be installed and positioned properly after the toilet is already in place or does it prevent a cleaner/concealed placement of the outlet?

Koa

In the Trades
Reaction score
I believe most (if not all) Toto Washlets fit their toilets. You have more features and lower profiles as you go up the model line of Toto Washlets. Unless you are getting an extremely good deal for the combo I would look at the Washlets and toilets separately and search/wait for best deal.

If you are putting an outlet in the wall it would probably be easier without a toilet in the way but it depends on your situation. Since I have an adjacent cabinet by the toilet I mounted the outlet inside the cabinet and drill a hole for the Washlet power cord to go through.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Any elongated Washlet will fit on the Ultramax II.
It kind of depends on the features you are looking for, as far as what would be a good choice. It's hard to pick a bad one when it comes to Washlets and bidet seats.

c100-ms604-01.jpg

The TOTO C100, SW2034 Washlet.

TOTO SW2034#01 C100 WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat, Elongated, Cotton White

c200_02.jpg

The TOTO C200 Washlet.
http://terrylove.biz/home/123-toto-c200-washlet-sw2044.html

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks