TERRY LOVE CELEBRATION OF LIFE

Users who are viewing this thread

Andrea Love Forum MGR

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We wanted to share with you Terrys Celebration as we know he has many local friendships, link below the for Event , Please RSVP. https://fb.me/e/1XvmDtijI?mibextid=Z0UBBX
terry obit picture canvas graphic.jpeg

JimZaccaria

Reaction score

Mikejc

Reaction score
Very Sad to hear. Terry Love helped me out on a project I had back in November. My dad was born in the same year as Terry and died from cancer in the year 2019. He had cholangiocarcinoma; a very rare and extremely aggressive cancer.

Last edited:

Llavey

Reaction score
Terry and this forum has helped me countless times over the years. My condolences to Terry’s family and friends.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
I definately looked up to him more as a person than the plumbing field which I know he was highly skilled knowledgeable and respected So I looked past that and found a even better side of Terry.
Have a Happy 4th with your Family all you " Love's " family , freinds , and those members and non members to the site!

ProxyBox

Reaction score
OMG, I haven't been back in a few years and I'm sad to hear the news. My condolences to the family. He created one of the first prosumer sites and helped us all.

Rfsmith48

Reaction score
Folks,
Terry Love and this forum has helped me so many times over the previous 10+ years.
My sympathy and condolences to the family.
Does Terry, or the family, have a preferred charity? I would like to make a donation.
Thanks,
Rog Smith
rfsmith48@gmail.com

Mark Olenick

I've got a good memory. It's just short ;-/
Reaction score
I came across this forum many years ago. I am much saddened to see of his passing. my deepest condolences to his family and his gather of friends and collages here.

I am sure he is in a much better place.

Deepest Respect
Mark Olenick

Carm

Reaction score
We wanted to share with you Terrys Celebration as we know he has many local friendships, link below the for Event , Please RSVP. https://fb.me/e/1XvmDtijI?mibextid=Z0UBBXView attachment 90677
Hi,
I just joined this forum and just discovered that Terry is no longer with us. I just wanted to thank him for helping so many people getting through DIY projects by having a network of people connected to this forum that help so many.

My deepest condolences to you Andrea, and family.

Carm

PennyH

Reaction score
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks