Terry Love- cancer update

Users who are viewing this thread

Stereo

Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear of Terry's passing. I first used this forum 30 years ago and am back again as I redo another bathroom. Terry always generously responded to my questions. He was clear, thorough, and patient. I REALLY appreciated his help. My sympathy goes to his family. My daughter is currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer so I can appreciate a bit of what Terry and his family's journey entailed.

Thank you so much for continuing the forum. It is a vital resource to us do-it-yourselfers.

jam1324

Reaction score
I've been lurking here for over two decades when ever I have had to research plumbing advice. Rest in peace this forum that you have created has helped so many people and the world is a much better place because of it.

Grizzle

Reaction score
I've also been a frequent lurker of these forums for years. Condolences and gratitude. Thanks to all for carrying on the legacy.

HereInOhio

Reaction score
I’m very sorry and saddened to hear this. Terrys forum tremendously helped me with several remodeling projects as a DIY’er and gave me confidence I was doing it right. I always recommended people to come check it out and talked about how it’s hard to find reliable advice especially for free. As much as I always appreciated everyone’s advice it was always special to have the man himself reach out to critique your plans or give it his blessing of approval, that was the final green light that I was able to proceed with the project.

As tough as it is when going through what your family is hopefully it’s comforting knowing you got to spend the time you did together and build the memories you can cherish forever.

My condolences, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

StephDIY

Reaction score
An update on our dear friend, father, Plumbing Extraordinaire, forum guru, and so much more.

Terry in late spring unfortunately was told his colon cancer had returned. After many months of being in and out of the hospital, Terry is at a point where he will close this chapter on life earth side. He is currently getting all the comfort care and love from his family!

This forum is one of Terrys many great loves and passions, and will continue on to be his legacy!

Terry’s wish is for this forum continue On. His son, Jamie Love who spent many years plumbing with Terry and his siblings, will be keeping the forum thriving! We look forward to building incredible lasting relationships with many of you, as Terry did!

Terry thinks of you all as family!

Thank you memebers for your support ❤️

We will keep all posted ❤️

Please keep the love family in your thoughts and prayers! More information at,

So sorry to hear. Stay strong, and stay near each other through this time. Thanks for so much advice and for this forum.

Joseph

Reaction score
An update on our dear friend, father, Plumbing Extraordinaire, forum guru, and so much more.

Terry in late spring unfortunately was told his colon cancer had returned. After many months of being in and out of the hospital, Terry is at a point where he will close this chapter on life earth side. He is currently getting all the comfort care and love from his family!

This forum is one of Terrys many great loves and passions, and will continue on to be his legacy!

Terry’s wish is for this forum continue On. His son, Jamie Love who spent many years plumbing with Terry and his siblings, will be keeping the forum thriving! We look forward to building incredible lasting relationships with many of you, as Terry did!

Just found this forum out of a recent need. Thank you for doing all of this Terry and I wish you strength and courage thru the time ahead and pray you also feel peace and the loving embrace of our lord Jesus Christ.

D

dreamhomesmedia

Oh Andrea. I just found this awesome forum. I'm very sorry to read this news. Prayers for you and yours. /\

dryhero

Reaction score
Tragic...God speed TL!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks